Friday, June 12, 2009

What can I do

Well it is Friday night the week is over and I ask myself what can I do. TO is in that place again. A place I dont like. I am in my room cause It is hard to be around him. When he is not in that place he is nice and fun to be around. After 7 years I have come to learn to leave him alone and let him go thru it. It is getting harder these days cause TO is not working and is beating him self up. I have tried to tell him not to worry but he continues to let it get to him. I know that it will pass. I just wish he would let go and let god, that is the secert, it is hard to come home to him in this place. I love him and know it will be ok. I quess I just have to big strong.
Other wise things are ok I have decided that I must get a second job it will be hard but it is needed. Well we will see. I got a 5 hour energy shot maybe Ill drink it and blog all night

No comments:

Post a Comment